Tuesday 4 January 2011

Momentus XT kicks a*s!

Finally I got my Seagate Momentus XT 500GB hybrid HDD (my candy apple) as a birthday gift from my sister (it is just a SE guy's birthday gift : ) ). And as a result of my birthday date which was on 1st of January, I stepped in 2011 while formating my new HDD and installing Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010, MS SQL, oh oh the drivers of course, MS Office, photoshop..... (it goes on) to my PC. First of all, I must say that I love using PC :)). Because I read lots of troubles about this HDD who uses MAC or Linux systems on internet. The second is, this baby rocks :)) especially with FW sd24 update. Even it is an hybrid (4GB SDD), it is very fast at booting up W7 and heavy applications such as Eclipse 3.6 hellios, Visual Studio and Photoshop. I am really satisfied with this product and suggest it every body who wants to use SDD but not have enough money (or is not stupid enough; 250GB for almost $500 Waaa???) to buy full SDD. You renounce the writing speed but application booting up performance is spectacular.

No comments: